Terms & Conditions
- Contact us by phone Kallinyalla Garden Centre / Kallinyalla Kurves (08) 8682 2725 upon receiving the item if you deem the product is faulty.
- All returns are subject to us receiving the item back in store, within 14 days of the purchase date of sale via your own postage expense.
- Postage / freight is non refundable.
- SALE items are NON refundable and CAN NOT be returned!
- Product must be in original packaging & unused.
- We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind about what you bought.
- But if the item you bought has major problem, you can choose a refund or exchange. A major problem is when the item:
- Has a problem that would have stopped you from buying it if you had known about it
- Is unsafe as a result of the problem
- Is significantly different from the sample or description
- Doesn’t do what we said it would, or doesn’t do what you asked for and can’t easily be fixed.
- If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time or give you a refund or replacement.
- Please keep your proof of purchase – for example, your receipt.
- Sale items are NOT exchangeable or refundable.
- Due to health & hygiene regulations these products cannot be returned to store.
- Click & Collect includes:
- PORT LINCOLN & EYRE PENINSULA postcodes between 5605 – 5635. The option to collect the items yourself or by family / friends in store at 10 Shaen Street, Port Lincoln - Kallinyalla Garden Centre / Kallinyalla Kurves. Please notify us with clear instructions on who will be collecting your purchase.
At Kallinyalla Kurves we recognise the importance of protecting your personal information. We are also subject to a range of laws including the Privacy Act, which imposes regulations for the collection, use and disclosure of personal information, plus other matters including data quality and security, openness, access and correction.
The following information sets out our policy on the handling of personal information:WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We are a retailer of Kallinyalla Kurves products. We collect, personal information to operate our business, maintaining and updating our records, communicating and managing our relationships with customers. We may not be able to do these things without your personal information. For example, we may not be able to communicate with you or fulfil your orders.
We may provide marketing communications and targeted advertising to you on an ongoing basis by telephone, electronic messages (eg. email), online (including website & mobile) and other means, unless you opt out. If you wish to opt out, please follow the instructions in the relevant marketing communication or contact us as set out below.WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The types of personal information we collect may include name, contact details, login credentials, payment details, purchase history and preferences and interests regarding our products and services. We also collect personal information about your dealings with us, including from records of any contact we have with you by telephone, email or online.HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect personal information about you in a number of ways including in-store, by telephone, post and email, through our website and social media, from public sources.WHO DO WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
We do not share your personal information with anyone.OUR WEBSITE
If you visit www.kallinyallakurves.com.au (our website) to read, browse or download information, our system may record information such as your server address, top level domain (e.g. .com, .au, etc), date and time of your visit to the Website, pages accessed, information downloaded, previous site visited and browser type. This information is used for statistical, reporting and website administration and maintenance purposes.
Like many other websites, our Website may use ‘cookies’ from time to time. A cookie is a piece of information that allows our system to identify and interact more effectively with your browser. The cookie helps us to maintain the continuity of your browsing session and remember your details and preferences when you return. You can configure your web browser software to reject cookies however some parts of our Website may not have full functionality in that case.
When we send you emails or other electronic messages, we may record where you open the message and click on particular links. We may also record your interactions with our website in these circumstances, as well as if you visit our Website after visiting another website which contains one of our advertisements. These processes help us to better understand what information is of interest to you.
We implement a range of measures to protect the security of personal information, including – depending on the circumstances – firewalls, encryption, password protection, locked storage units and premises access restrictions. We hold personal information electronically and in hard copy form, both at our own premises and with the assistance of our service providers.
Kallinyalla Kurves does not store any credit card details. Pending payments are processed via PayPal or AfterPay once authorised.
All payments are processed via a 128bit SSL connection to PayPal – A leading online payment gateway. For further security information on PayPal you can visit their website www.paypal.com
All payments are processed via AfterPay – A leading online re-payment option & gateway. For further information on AfterPay please visit www.afterpay.com.auHOW CAN YOU ACCESS AND UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Login into your account to view or edit your details. It is your right under privacy law to ask for access to or updating of any of your personal information that may be held by us, except in some limited circumstances. Please see our contact details below. In many cases, we can assist you promptly and informally with these requests. In other cases, we may seek to verify your identity and ask you to make your request in writing.
If you raise any concerns about how we have handled your personal information, we may request additional details from you, and may need to engage or consult with other parties in order to investigate and deal with your issue. We will keep records of your request and any resolution.
For further information regarding the Privacy Act, visit the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s website at www.oaic.gov.au